Your guide to buying the world's greatest currency on Ascendex!
July 10, 2021 · 2 min read
How to buy Divi on AscendEX
Exchange Overview 👇
Top Up with Debit Card ✅
We've created a simple flowchart so you get an understanding of the entire process. If you need further explanation, we've broken each step down below, with specific details.
1. Top up your account with BTC or USDT from a fiat on-ramp. This can be through someone like coinbase, or by using the Ascendex Fiat feature. If you can, we suggest purchasing USDT, as this is the pair offered on this exchange!
Note: If you have a currency that isn’t USDT, you will need to trade it for USDT to be able to trade DIVI on Ascendex. Follow the process below, but navigate to the BTC/USDT pair, and sell your BTC (or whatever currency you have), for USDT. Then repeat the process with USDT, to purchase your DIVI.
2. You now have a couple of options. Decide whether you wish to purchase at market, or at a limit, which we discussed in our guide to exchanges. You can find the trading box at the bottom of the trading view screen. You will see that there are some more advanced options with your limit order (Good till cancel, immediate until cancel, fill or kill). These refer to how the exchange will handle filling your order. Leave this on good till cancel, which means the order will remain open until you manually cancel it.
3. If you choose market order, simply choose how much DIVI you wish to purchase. This will execute immediately at the current market price. Be warned, if you’re buying large quantities, this can quickly drive the price upward, reducing how much DIVI you will receive.
4. If you chose 'limit order', you will need to select the price you wish to pay for DIVI, and how much DIVI you're wanting to buy. Once the order has been set, it will move into the ‘open orders’ box on the bottom of the window, where you will see how much of it has been filled. It may take some time for your order to fill, depending on how much there is for sale, and how much you are purchasing.
5. Once your order has filled completely, you’re ready to send it to your Divi Wallet. Navigate to your ‘assets’ page, and click withdraw. Search for DIVI. You will be greeted with a screen that will allow you to enter a Divi address, the amount you wish to withdraw. Copy and paste your Divi address from your wallet of choice (Mobile or Desktop). Double-check the address is correct before sending.
That’s it! You’re now the proud owner of your very own DIVI! It will take some time for the withdrawal, so don’t panic if your funds are not in your wallet right away.
Stay up to date.
Don't miss the important stuff. Sign up for the Divi newsletter.
July 10, 2021 · 2 min read