So you want to pick up some Divi on Bitrue? It's tough out there. Read on, we've got you covered.
July 11, 2021 · 2 min read
How to buy Divi on Bitrue
Top Up with Debit Card ✅
Anonymous Trading ✅
We've created a simple flowchart so you get an understanding of the entire process. If you need further explanation, we've broken each step down below, with specific details.
1. Top up your account with BTC, USDT, or XRP from a fiat on-ramp, as these are the market options on Bitrue. We suggest starting with Coinbase or using the ‘Top up with credit card’ feature on Bitrue.
Note: If you have a currency that isn’t USDT, XRP, or BTC, you will need to trade it for them to trade for DIVI on Bitrue. Follow the process below, but navigate to the appr pair, and sell whatever currency you have, for USDT. Then repeat the process with USDT, to purchase your DIVI.
2. You now have a couple of options. Decide whether you wish to purchase at the market, or at a limit. You can find the trading box at the bottom of the trading view screen. Check out the trading screen below, we've highlighted the trading box for you.
3. If you choose market order, simply choose how much DIVI you wish to purchase. This will execute immediately at the current market price. Be warned, if you’re buying large quantities, this can quickly drive the price upward, reducing how much DIVI you will receive.
4. If you chose 'limit order', you will need to select the price you wish to pay for DIVI, and how much DIVI you're wanting to buy. Once the order has been set, it will move into the ‘open orders’ box on the bottom of the window, where you will see how much of it has been filled. It may take some time for your order to fill, depending on how much there is for sale, and how much you are purchasing.
5. Once your order has filled completely, you’re ready to send it to your Divi Wallet. Navigate to your ‘assets’ page, and click withdraw. Search for DIVI. You will be greeted with a screen that will allow you to enter a Divi address, the amount you wish to withdraw. Copy and paste your Divi address from your wallet of choice (Mobile or Desktop). Double-check the address is correct before sending.
That’s it! You’re now the proud owner of your very own DIVI! It will take some time for the withdrawal, so don’t panic if your funds are not in your wallet right away.
If you are still having trouble, or the thought of exchanges terrifies you (it's ok, we understand), please feel free to reach out to Divi Support, and we'll get you up and running in no time.
Stay up to date.
Don't miss the important stuff. Sign up for the Divi newsletter.
July 11, 2021 · 2 min read