Our guide to buying Divi on the world's 5th largest exchange, Kucoin!
July 10, 2021 · 3 min read
Buying Divi on Kucoin
Divi was recently listed on Kucoin, which has quickly become our most liquid exchange. If you're interested in buying Divi from Kucoin, read on!
Onboard with Debit Card ✅
We've created a simple flowchart so you get an understanding of the entire process. If you need further explanation, we've broken each step down below, with specific details.
1. Top up your account with BTC or USDT from a fiat on-ramp. This can be through someone like coinbase, or by using the Kucoin top-up feature. If you can, we suggest purchasing USDT, as this is the pair offered on Kucoin! You'll notice that you have the option to deposit to your 'trading' account, or your 'main' account. To be able to trade an asset, you will need to deposit it into your trading account. If you have funds in your main account, you can simply transfer the funds with the click of a button, in the assets section.
2. Once your USDT has been successfully deposited into your account (you should receive an email), you’re ready to purchase some Divi! Navigate your way to the DIVI/USDT trading pair. If you have deposited a currency that is not USDT, follow the below process to trade that currency for USDT, then repeat the process to buy DIVI with your newly acquired USDT.
3. Once there, you’ll have a couple of options. Decide whether you wish to purchase at market, or at a limit, which we discussed further up. You can find the trading box on the bottom right-hand side of the screen.
4. If you choose market order, simply choose how much DIVI you wish to purchase. This will execute immediately at the current market price. Be warned, if you’re buying large quantities, this can quickly drive the price upward, reducing how much DIVI you will receive.
5. If you choose a limit order, you will be able to select the price you want to pay for DIVI, and then select the amount you wish to buy at that price. The little boxes below the amount allow you to sell 25%, 50%, 75%, or 100% of your USDT. Choose your price, choose your amount, and set your order.
6. Once the order has been set, it will move into the ‘open orders’ box on the bottom of the window, where you will see how much of it has been filled. It may take some time for your order to fill, depending on how much there is for sale, and how much you are purchasing.
Once your order has filled completely, you’re ready to send it to your Divi Wallet. Navigate to your ‘assets’ page, and click withdraw. Search for DIVI. You will be greeted with a screen, allowing you to enter a Divi address and the amount you wish to withdraw. Copy and paste your Divi address from your wallet of choice (Mobile or Desktop). Double-check the address is correct before sending.
And that's it! You're all done! If you are still having trouble, or the thought of exchanges terrifies you (it's ok, we understand), please feel free to reach out to Divi Support, and we'll get you up and running in no time.
Stay up to date.
Don't miss the important stuff. Sign up for the Divi newsletter.
July 10, 2021 · 3 min read