Posted in Divi Basics
Token Sale Stats
DIVX coins, which are an “erc20 compliant exchange token” were sold during the token sale, and will be redeemed for DIVI coins when the new blockchain launches (Scheduled for May, 2018).
Token Sale finished Nov 27, 2017, raising 7099 ETH. (At #8 on icoscanner.io)
Total of 6,171,606 were created:
- 83.33% were sold in the token sale
- 8.33% for founders
- 8.33% for marketing, influencers and mass adoption
Founder tokens will be vaulted for two years so they can't spend/dump them.
PoS - Proof of Stake with Masternodes
- Staking (45%*)
- Masternodes (45%*)
- Treasury (8%)
- Charities (2%)
* We use a see-saw algorithm to keep these in balance depending on the needs of the network.
2MB Block Size/Height
60 second blocks (10,080 per week)
- 12 ½ coins minted per block first 2 years
- 10 ½ coins for 2 years
- 8 ½ coins for 2 years
- 6 ½ coins after that
Note: 1/2 coin every block goes to the weekly lottery block fund.
DIVX Traded on:
- Cryptopia: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DIVX_BTC
- EtherDelta: https://etherdelta.com/#DIVX-ETH